0.5.2 2017-04-10 — Van de Bugger
category keyword in
LC_IDENTIFICATION category set to
"i18n:2012" to avoid build problems with newer glibc.
- Locale data is not copyrighted, like glibc locales.
0.5.1 2016-02-19 — Van de Bugger
--enable-ruble-sign option is added to
configure. It has three values:
yes — use ruble sign (₽, U+20BD) as currency symbol,
no — do not use ruble sign but use currency sign (¤, U+00A4),
auto — use ruble sign if it is supported by
glibc (ruble sign support is introduced in version 2.22), otherwise use currency sign.
auto is default value. This allows building the locale on RHEL 7. Note: This is build-time option: decision is made during
make phase, installed locale is not magically upgraded when ruble sign support appears in
- HTML pages drop microdata in favor of RDFa Lite.
- Minor changes in build infrastructure to let it work in RHEL 6.
0.5 2016-02-14 — Van de Bugger
- Ruble symbol "₽" used instead of "руб.". I personally do not like it, but abbreviation "руб." looks also a bit ugly in English environment; "₽", at least, language-neutral.
- HTML pages updated, now they include source code documentation files (like
INSTALL.en.md, and others). Style updated too.
- Lots of changes in build and test infrastructure, not visible to end users.
0.4.3 2014-11-12 — Van de Bugger
- Bug fixes and improvements to HTML documentation.
- Lots of changes in build and test infrastructure, not visible to end users. To name a few:
- build.sh/make now can upload source release to SourceForge and start COPR build.
- If release ends with
t, it is considered as test release and will be uploaded into sandbox.
- Uploading can be performed either with
rsync (preferred) or with
- If configure.ac changed, it triggs building
- Test scripts are simplified by moving common part into shared prologue.
- Added tests on broken links in markdown sources.
0.4 2014-10-30 — Van de Bugger
- Thousand separator changed to narrow non-breaking space.
- Documentation is installed to unversioned directory, like other Fedora 20 packages.
- Thanks to Fedora COPR, RPM packages for several Fedora versions and EPEL 7 addded.
- Developers documentation is published on website.
- GNU autotools are used for building.
0.3 2013-10-27 — Van de Bugger
- Fixed bug in spec file which prevents upgrade.
- This package conflicts with
glibc-locale-en_RU-0.001 to avoid the bug described above.
- Documentation added.
- Regular space used as currency symbol delimiter to avoid glibc bug: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16067
- Currency symbol is placed after value.
0.2 2013-10-05 — Van de Bugger
- Project renamed from "glibc-locale-en_RU" to "locale-en_RU".
0.1 2013-03-14 — Van de Bugger